Friday 19 October 2012

Brain Pop Review


Brain Pop review
Brain Pop is a great website for learning a bit about everything you need to know.
The look is great and very colourful which makes the website look fun to learn with. Also on the home page there is a video which shows you what the websites way of teaching are. I think the pages are eye-catching and give a good impression. I also like how everything is clear and makes me want to explore further into the site.
It is very easy to find what you are looking for because the pages are layed out nicely and all the buttons aren’t crammed up in one little space. On homepage the buttons have clear writing that is easy to read with pictures that make me want to look at that subject. The pages aren’t too complicated either.
On the videos there is lots of information but interesting to watch at the same time. There is also a bit of writing that isn’t boring like some websites. The videos are brilliant to watch and make learning about that subject enjoyable. However, I don’t like how you need to be logged in to watch a video.
I have looked at some things from the science subject like Albert Einstein which was very interesting and the video provided some great facts like Albert couldn’t talk until he was 3. I
also looked at black holes. The video explained what a black hole was,

1 comment: