Friday 23 November 2012

Presentations

We have just watched some presentations by the other schools at the Kidsmeet. Now some of the adults are showing and telling us about some really cool apps. There are still some other schools to go, including ours, and I can't wait to see what other schools are talking about. Mark has been presenting a website called Pixel Pin. Tara has been showing and app called My Choice. There is also a new app called Make it Light where you can get and app on your IPhone , Ipad, IPod etc and it lights up. The app is for sport matches, concerts etc. There is also an app called Pollararize where you can follow people, write a question like should I go to Mcdonalds or Burger King and people can vote on what you should do.

By Emily

2 comments:

  1. The presentations were great. Have any of them inspired you to try out different websites/apps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I got home and looked for the talking app, My Choice Pad. I saw the full version was £74!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete